Yoonla Digital Lifestyle was established in 2016 by Reno van Boven. That was the phase one. Since then, Yoonla has grown at a incredible rate. Its has over 1.5 million members now!
Yoonla has launched its second phase in February 2018. This phase is called Yoonla Evolve.
I signed up for Yoonla for the free Starter program in May 2018. Then I went through the training materials. Soon I realized the income potential it has. I could earn passive income with Yoonla. I could also build a list of people who are interested in “making money online” or “home income opportunity” or “work from home”.
I could potentially build a list of prospects while making money with Yoonla. Then I could recommend related products to my list and make extra commissions. A lucrative prospect indeed.
Main Features of Yoonla™ Evolve
a) The Yoonla Evolve Starter membership is free. All you need to do is enter your name and email address and sign up. Then you need to verify your email address by clicking on the link in the email that Yoonla sends you.
b) Then Reno Van Boven will great you with a welcome email.
c) Starter members will have access to the step by step training videos. These seven step training videos will show you how to create an Evolve sales funnel and get the site ready for visitors.
d) There is a 10 video training section on affiliate marketing. It shows the step by step process of developing an affiliate marketing strategy.
e) Traffic is the lifeblood of any online business. The Traffic & Promotion section includes PDF guides on how you can promote your Yoonla funnel on Facebook, YouTube and Instagram. There is also a video where Yoonla top affiliates talk about how they are making money with Yoonla.
f) In order to start earning commissions, you need to upgrade to Yoonla Elite. Then you will be able to join their CPA affiliate program. You will get your affiliate link and have access to the affiliate dashboard.
g) When you decide to upgrade to Yoonla Elite, you have the option to upgrade & set up yourself or have Yoonla to set it up for you with no additional cost. I recommend you go for the latter option and have it done by Yoonla. They know their tools and system. They can set it up in a proper way. Click the link at the top of the page and watch the video where Reno describes how to request your free set up. It is a three step process. I will discuss more later.
h) Commissions are paid out on monthly basis via PayPal. There was another option with Payza. But due to Payza (and AlertPay) being indicted by the United States government, the payment service has been taken offline. Yoonla is working on integrating new payment methods.
i) The minimum payout threshold is $200.
How Much Money Can You Earn with Yoonla™ Evolve?
You need to upgrade to Yoonla Elite program to earn commissions.
The commission structure in divided into two parts- referral commissions per lead and commission for Elite upgrade (for affiliates and sub-affiliates).
a) Referral Commissions per Lead: You can earn $4 per qualified lead from tier-1 countries. Tier-1 countries are:
- United States
- United Kingdom
- New Zealand
Most of the remaining countries, with a few exceptions listed below, will yield $2 per lead.
Zero-Commission per Lead Countries (they can join as Elite members only):
Note: People from the following countries are not allowed into Yoonla due to high concentration of fraud:
b) Elite Upgrade Commission:
- Elite members can receive upto $30 commission if their lead upgrades to Elite membership.
- Elite members can receive upto $30 commission if one of their affiliate’s lead upgrades to Elite membership.
If you haven’t joined Yoonla yet, click the button below and sign up now.
Initial Investment Required to Upgrade to Yoonla™ Elite
Although Yoonla is free to join, you need to upgrade to Yoonla Elite to get your own affiliate link and make money. The members area have some good training videos and materials on affiliate marketing and internet marketing. These include training on YouTube, twitter, Facebook and email marketing.
And all the training materials are free.
When you log in to Yoonla Evolve members are, you will see 7 steps under Evolve-Starter:
If you want to go all in with the program, you need to complete all the steps. The owner Reno van Boven is promoting two third party tools that are required to set up the system. These tool are Yahoo Domain & Hosting and Get Response (auto-responder). Later on, you will also need professional landing page creator services like Clickfunnels that I use.
NB: If you don’t want to use paid landing page creators, I recommend first you start with my free landing page. You can get it in my post HERE. You are welcome! As your business grows, you will need paid landing page creator service like Clickfunnels.
In the presentation inside Yoonla member’s area, Reno offers to set up your digital lifestyle for no cost. But in order for his team to complete your set up, you need to invest in Yahoo Domain & Hosting and Get Response (auto-responder). By purchasing these tools, you can upgrade to Yoonla Elite.
The business model of Yoonla is robust and professional. They set up a funnel for you to promote.
However, I have seen many Yoonla members promoting it as a free opportunity to make $4 per lead and $30 per VIP upgrade. That is wrong.
Yoonla is not a get-rich-quick type of program. And it is definitely not free to make money with it. You need a minimum investment of $86 to start with (Yahoo Domain/Hosting costs $71 per year and Get response costs $15 per month).
You might want to use your own landing page with your personal touch/brand to promote Yoonla rather than promoting the default landing page given by Yoonla™ that looks like this:
You might also need some paid advertising budget ( Google Adwords or Bing ads). Of course, there are other means to promote Yoonla for free (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc).
In the videos, the owner Reno asks the members not to mislead visitors or lie about what Yoonla. His team will terminate any member who is found to mislead visitors.
So, what is free in Yoonla? The Yoonla Evolve membership is free. The training and digital products are free. However, you need to upgrade to Yoonla Elite to get your own affiliate link and make money.
Yoonla™ Elite Upgrade
As I said earlier, Yoonla Elite upgrade requires:
- Yahoo Small Business Domain & Hosting ($71 per year)
- Get response ($15 per month for 1000 subscribers)
I have explained those below:
- Yahoo Small Business Domain & Hosting ($71 per year)
Yoonla provides domain and hosting via Yahoo to set up your sales funnel. Your domain will be connected to your Get response account so that you can collect emails and build your list. And as most experienced would say,”The real money is in the list” You get to build your list while you promote Yoonla! Cool!
The domain cost is free. The hosting costs $71 per year.
Remember, you need to buy domain and hosting through the link provided by Yoonla to be eligible for Elite upgrade.
Step by Step Guide to Purchase Yahoo Domain & Hosting through Yoonla™
1) From Yoonla members area, click on the top blue link that says “Become a Yoonla™ Elite….” or click on “Free Elite Upgrade & Priority Set up” from the left panel.
2) Click on Step-1 link to start purchasing Yahoo domain & hosting:
3) You will be directed to Yahoo hosting special pricing page for Yoonla members.
With Yahoo Hosting, you need to purchase either the Advanced plan or Premier plan to be eligible for Yoonla Elite . I recommend you purchase the Advanced plan. Advanced plan is cheaper at $5.89 per month billed annually ( which stands at an initial cost of $70.68 ).
NB: Do not choose the basic plan, because it does not have the FTP feature required to upload Yoonla app to the hosting.
Click Choose Plan under Advanced.
4) You will be directed to the following page where you need to choose a domain name and check its availability. This domain comes free with the hosting package. Think of a suitable name that covers your promotion and brading purposes. But DO NOT USE “YOONLA” IN YOUR DOMAIN NAME. It is against the terms & conditions of Yoonla to use “Yoonla” in domain name. Once you found an available domain, you need to click Buy button next to your selected domain name to go to next step.
5) Next the domain will be added to your cart. Make sure you uncheck the box beside Private Domain Registration. The total cost will be $70.68. Then click Continue.
6) On the next page, click Proceed to checkout. Then choose you payment method and complete the payout.
7) After your payment, you will receive several emails from Yahoo Small Business. One of them will have subject “Activate your Yahoo Small Business account”. You need to click the button in the email to activate your Yahoo Domain and Hosting.
8) You can sign in to your Yahoo Hosting from the link in the email having subject “Welcome to Yahoo Small Business!”.
9) Now open the email with subject “Yahoo Small Business Order Confirmation”. You will see the Order number. Please note down the Order number somewhere. We will need it later.
You have purchased Yahoo Domain and Hosting successfully!
2. Getresponse ($15 per month)
The most basic plan of Getresponse is $15 per month for up to 1000 subscribers. It is quite reasonable when you consider that you need an autoresponder to set up your online business. Auto-responder is the heart of your online business. It is required to build an email list and communicate with your list automatically.
Remember, you need to buy Getresponse subscription through the link provided by Yoonla™ to be eligible for Elite upgrade.
Step by Step Guide to Subscribe to Getresponse through Yoonla™
1) From Yoonla member’s area, click on the top blue link that says “Become a Yoonla™ Elite….” or click on “Free Elite Upgrade & Priority Set up” from the left panel.
2) Then click on Step-2 link to start purchasing Getresponse plan
3) You will be redirected to Getresponse’s pricing page. Click Choose package under $15/month plan.
4) Next you need to submit basic info and billing information. Then click Create account.
5) After that, you will receive a welcome email from Getresponse. Click on the Activate your account link in the email. Please also note down the Order ID somewhere. We will need it later.
6) Hover your mouse over the right corner icon and click Integrations & API from the pop-up menu.
7) Click on API from left menu. You will see the Getresponse API key. Click Copy to copy this API. Save this key somewhere. We will need it later.
You have subscribed to Getresponse successfully!
Step by Step Guide to Fill Out Priority Set Up Form
Here Yoonla team will set up everything for you! And it is free for limited time only. They will set up your Yoonla Evolve App & Evolve Website, connect with Get response and integrate with the Yoonla affiliate program. They will give you your affiliate link and provide you with an automation campaign (when done, you will see a list Yoonla_XXXX in your Getresponse Contact section) to automate your digital revenue streams and to get you started with generating leads into your funnel right away.
Here is how you fill out priority set-up form:
1) Click on Step-3 link to go to priority set-up form.
2) The priority set-up form looks like this:
3) It is self-explanatory.
- You need to enter your name and email address.
- Your Yahoo Small Business domain name that you created earlier (www.YourDomainName.com)
- Your Yahoo Small Business username and password. They will use it to install the Yoonla Evolve app and integrate it with your hosting and connect with Getresponse.
- Your Yahoo Small Business order number (remember I told earlier to note it down, you need to enter it here)
- Your Getresponse order ID and API Key (again remember I told earlier to note these down, you need to enter these here)
4) Now you need to enter Referrer Affiliate ID. It is the affiliate ID of the Yoonla member who referred you. You need to provide it so that you will be in his/her team in Yoonla and can get any help from him/her on setting up the funnel, increasing conversions, consulting promotion strategies and so on.
Please put my affiliate ID ( 5af5d83fdd2f2 ) in the Referrer Affiliate ID section.
This will mean that you will be in my team and get any help from me inside Yoonla Elite in the future.
That’s it! Yoonla will set up your Elite Upgrade within 1-2 business days ( mine took 2 business days to complete).
After 1-2 business days, you will get two emails from Yoonla that will look like this:
Reno will welcome you in the first email. In the second email from Yoonla Affiliates, you will be able to create your username and password for Yoonla Elite as shown below:
Once inside, you will get your affiliate link. Now you can start promoting Yoonla.
Please read through the above steps carefully. Also, watch the videos inside Yoonla members area carefully to complete the purchase of Yahoo web/hosting and Getresponse tools.
Then fill up the priority set-up form carefully. If the form is incomplete or contains wrong info, there will delay in completing your Yoonla Elite setup.
If you face any problem, immediately contact with support and submit a ticket.
Take your time. Double check all the information before submitting the priority setup form. If there is something incorrect, Yoonla will email you and ask you to submit correct information. It is your responsibility to provide them with correct information.
Again, read through the above steps carefully and watch the videos inside Yoonla members area carefully.
I did not have any issues while Yoonla set up my Elite upgrade. I followed their videos step by step. I recommend you do the same.
How and When Does Yoonla™ Pay You?
Payments are made via PayPal.
Payza was another payment option. But due to Payza being indicted by the United States government, the payment service has been taken offline. You can learn about Payza in the the US government notice here.
Yoonla will review each lead before their corresponding payments are approved. The leads will reflect a Pending status before they are confirmed and approved.
The following leads will be declined by the system-
- Duplicate (customer already a Yoonla member)
- Cancelled account
- Fake/bogus leads
- Any transaction that is generated in violation of the Yoonla™ Affiliate Terms.
Lead referrals from the previous month will be checked and processed once a month, between the 10th and 17th. For example: June leads will be checked & processed between the 10th – 17th of July.
Minimum payout threshold is $200. You can set minimum threshold from your affiliate dashboard under Commissions > Payouts to me.
Payout Requests will be processed weekly. So once you request payout, it will be processed and send out to you within 7 days.
For example, if your approved payment exceeds $200 in June, you will receive your payment around 22nd-27th in July.
Elite Referral Payments
Elite referrals are processed with another one month delay. So, you will get payments for Elite referrals after 60 days. For example: June Elite referrals are processed between the 10th – 17th of August.
The delay occurs because they wait for one month for the expiration of 30-day money-back guarantee on Yahoo hosting and Getresponse. Then they start the processing and approval.
This 60 day delay should not be any issue since some of your leads will upgrade to Elite each month. Hence, after the first two months, you will receive Elite commissions payouts each month.
How to Request Payout?
You need to request payout to get the payments.
Once you have reached the minimum payout threshold in approved commissions, you can request payout from within your Yoonla affiliate panel.
Go to Commissions > Payouts to Me and you can click the “Request Payout” button. (The button will only show if you have reached the minimum payout threshold in approved commissions.)
Make sure your PayPal email address is correct (Go to My Profile > Payment Details to check).
My Results with Yoonla™
As of 11-June-2018, I have made $558 of accrued commissions. Waiting for my Payout!
If you haven’t joined Yoonla yet, click the button below and sign up now.
Affiliate Terms & Conditions of Yoonla™
As an affiliate, it is your responsibility to abide by the affiliate terms and conditions of Yoonla. Yoonla is very strict on fraudulent activities or violations of affiliate terms. They will ban you for that.
I hope this Yoonla review will be helpful to you.
Yoonla is a legitimate online earning platform. You can commissions and make a list in the process. The Yoonla system provides you with a long term internet business platform. That why they call it a Digital Lifestyle.
If you want to Upgrade to Yoonla Elite and become my sub-affiliate, please give me an email first at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will guide you all way until you succeed. If you become successful, I will become successful.
If you have any questions, please leave a comment below. I will be happy to answer you.